• Breaking News

    FOOTBALL NEWS , CRICKET NEWS, ALL SPORTS NEWS

    side2

    Tuesday, July 11, 2017

    Next season is the most important of my life: Neymar

    According to Barcelona's forward Neymar, the coming 2017-18 season is going to be the most important step in his career. The Brazilian star said that he will be ready for this reason.

    Barcelona's last season was not well under Luis Enrique They could only win the Copa del Rey title. Desperate to remove the frustration, new coach Ernesto Valve is desperate to return to the old fashioned 'Treble' in the 2014-15 season, the 'double-winning' club is in the middle.

    Moreover, the World Cup will be played in the next year. Neymar has dreamed of something great in Russia, forgetting the memory of the 7-1 with Germany's semi-final in the 2014 World Cup semi-final.
    Neymar told ESPN Brazil that they had signed a five-year contract with Barcelona in October, "I think it will be a success for many successes and a lot of fun, I hope so."

    "I'm preparing for it (next season). This will be one of the most important seasons of my life. This will be the most important season of my life."

    "So I'm very happy and excited, I'm going to start and prepare for the training.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel